August construction update31 August 2020
The Orchards construction site at Andersons Creek Road, Templestowe is progressing well. Our builders completed a great deal of work on our brand new retirement development in August, continuing through some of Melbourne’s infamous wintry weather! Here’s a recap of the key construction work that’s taken place in the past month:
- Final check for any defects is taking place
- Furnishing and equipment delivery is near completion
- Landscaping has been complete
- Swimming pool tiling was completed, and the pool has been filled with water
- Water, electricity and gas services are connected and now complete
- NBN pathway complete, ready for fibre installation to take place
- Lifts have been fully commissioned and are operational.
It’ll be wonderful to have our first residents move in later this year and no doubt everyone is excited to be able to start their new lives at The Orchards retirement community. Our video gives you a great bird’s eye view of the construction site – watch it to see everything that’s been happening at The Orchards.